myfingermark

it's me =)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YES YOU CAN!

I'm still keep my eyes on yes you can..the motivation book that i brought at my hometown during CNY..quite interesting dat help me a lot to motivate my self n start thinking about my achievement in my life.

I'm starting with setting my goals for my life..so how we want to express our life?

One of life's greats is that you must find what you want,no one can give it yo you.If must be found by you..for you
YOU are rich as you now by the way you have used tour thought in the past.Poverty thinking brings Poverty living.Bountiful thinking results in bountiful living.Happy thinking builds a happy like.
so all decision on Yours!

YOU"RE an athlete in the game of life and if you want to win for yourself and those you love and care for a happy,successful and prosperous life then you need to prepare yourself.
the Law of life is the law of belief.You have power to choose,so choose wisely..the greatest block is FEAR.fear is man's greatest enemy.we need to remember that fear is but a thought in our mind.Confidence is greater than fear,so think confidence and fear will disappear!..
listen,
MAN was born to suceed,not fail,man was born to be rich,not poor,man was born to be healthy,not sick and man was born with the means of making it happen for him.

lastly,please think what for your life..health,wealth and happiness..

p/s : sorry my grammatical error

2 comments:

JeR@Ns said...

hahaha...
ak pown xblk gak...
bz ngan hendal pgrm international.....
wei follow blog ak....
kijerans.blogspot.com

king ellissa said...

ki..aku xreti nk follow n link mcm ner..ko ajar la aku..heeehh